Environmentally friendly, they help preserve public health, ecosystems and the renewable resources used. Public transport involves an awareness on the part of all transport actors who must commit to sustainable development in order to reduce the impact of transport on the environment.
The EnerGaïa Forum is supporting this ambition by creating a dedicated space for the sector: the Sustainable Transport & Mobility Pavilion.
Actions to achieve this ambition:
- Improve the technology of vehicles and all types of transportation
- Planning the territory and cities for public transport
- Promote a dynamic partnership between professionals from different sectors of the industry
- Valorize concrete actions of regional actors
- Raise awareness among stakeholders and consumers to adopt a more environmentally friendly lifestyle
The Sustainable Transport & Mobility Pavilion brings together all the players involved in the Sustainable Transport approach and aims to :
- Inform professional and elected audiences about current and future issues
- Propose and present energy efficient transportation solutions to trade visitors
They were present
ASSOCIATION DES UTILISATEURS DE TRANSPORT ET FRET (AUTF), SAFRA, LMI-POWIDIAN MOBILLITY, VÉLO VALLÉE – CLUSTER OCCITANIE, TEN LOG – OCCITANIE CLUSTER LOGISTIQUE, SOLARMOBIL, FEDERATION NATIONALE DES TRANSPORTS ROUTIERS (FNTR), ARC INFORMATIQUE
EXHIBIT ON THE SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT AND MOBILITY PAVILION!
Trade show business manager
T : +33 (0)4 67 17 68 76