The company SPL Occitanie Events, organizer of the EnerGaïa Forum , is engaged in an eco-responsible approach.
It has been certified ISO 20121 by AFNOR since January 2021 for all its activities.
EnerGaïa, an eco-friendly event
Dedicated to renewable energies and energy transition, the EnerGaïa Forum must set an example in terms of sustainable development. This is why the EnerGaïa Forum continues to pursue its actions implemented since 2017 and continues to engage in this eco-responsible event approach.
- Reduction of energy, water and paper consumption,
- Limitation and control of waste generated by the organization of the event (reduction, recovery, recycling of waste),
- Promotion of soft transport,
- Establishment of a local and seasonal catering,
- Raising environmental awareness among the various partners and the public.
By adopting this approach, Forum EnerGaïa pursues the short-term aim of becoming an eco-friendly event.
Forum EnerGaïa policy
Local and responsible catering
- The EnerGaïa Forum is committed to providing local and seasonal food.
- In the catering area, no plastic bottles will be offered.
- On take-out areas offering plastic bottles, plastic bottle caps will be recovered.
- All communication materials are printed on recycled and recyclable paper by a company with the Imprim’Vert label.
- Collection of necklaces and badge holders for reuse in the 2021 edition.
- Valuation of our service providers and other committed actors who participate with us in the eco-responsible approach.
Promotion of green transport
- Establishment of a parking area for two-wheelers.
- Reinforcement of the signage for the access to the tramway.
- Improvement of train station/airport/tramway/exhibition center connections.
- Improvement of the sorting system.
- Reuse of tarpaulins by a recycling center to make bags.
- No more carpet in the aisles, that is to say nearly 5000m² removed.
- Use of LED bulbs.
- Decoration with ornamental plants that can be replanted.
- Installation of dual flush systems in M/F/PMR washrooms.
- Use of ECOLABEL or ECOCERT* cleaners
to protect our planet and its resources, to protect and inform the consumer, to reduce unnecessary waste and discharges.
Good exhibitor practices
Together, let’s act for the world of tomorrow! Your responsible actions support our approach.