The company SPL Occitanie Events, organiser of the EnerGaïa Forum, is committed to an eco-responsible approach.
It has been certified ISO 20121 by AFNOR since January 2021 for all its activities.
An eco-friendly event
Dedicated to renewable energies and the energy transition, the EnerGaïa Forum must set an example in terms of sustainable development. This is why the EnerGaïa Forum is continuing its actions implemented since 2017.
- a reduction in the consumption of energy, water and paper;
- limitation and control of waste generated by the organisation of the event (reduction, reuse and recycling of waste);
- the promotion of “soft” transport modes,
- the introduction of locally-sourced catering with seasonal cuisine;
- initiatives to raise the awareness of partners and the public to environmental issues.
Back to the 2021 edition
ADOPT THE RIGHT REFLEXES!
- Prefer green modes of transport
- Act responsibly in your consumption
- Recycle your plastic bottle tops
- Sort your waste into the relevant bins
- Throw your cigarette butts in the Eco-Mégot ashtrays
- When you leave, drop off your badge and lanyard in the boxes in Reception Hall B
An eco-friendly stand for the AREC Occitanie
The Agence Régionale de l’Énergie et du Climat d’Occitanie has chosen a stand integrating criteria of energy and ecological responsibility in coherence with its missions.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Identification of specific service providers
- Design of reception areas
- Choice of suitable equipment
- Organising thoughtful catering
- Responsible communication
- Raising public awareness of the process
- Recovery and storage for maximum reuse
- Cleaning and waste recovery.
Consideration was given to designing an eco-friendly, sustainable and modular stand (stand adaptable to different surfaces), while ensuring an aesthetic and professional appearance.
Plus d’informations : https://www.arec-occitanie.fr/un-stand-ecoresponsable-pour-larec.html
Contact : Valérie HEMAT Chef de projets territoriaux – évènements & appropriation de la transition écologique et énergétique – 06 76 05 35 04