“Personal Data”: refers to the User’s personal data collected and processed when using the Services and browsing the website http://www.energaia.fr.
“Data Controller”: refers to the Company that determines the purposes and means of the Personal Data processing implemented.
“Services”: refers to all the services offered by the Company on the website, as well as subscription to the newsletter via the dedicated form or requests for information via the dedicated contact form.
“User” refers to any person who uses the website.
Personal data collected
In its capacity as Data Controller, SPL Occitanie Events collects and processes two (2) categories of Personal Data when the User browses the Website and uses the Services:
- User identification data
SPL Occitanie Events collects and processes information and Personal Data of the User, and, in particular, their last name, first name and email address.
In the Site’s contact and newsletter registration forms, the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and strictly necessary to enable SPL Occitanie Events to process the request for information. If the User does not fill in the fields marked with an asterisk (*), SPL Occitanie Events will not be able to process the request.
The User’s answers in the fields of the forms not marked with an asterisk (*) are optional.
The User is (1) informed in advance of the collection and processing of Personal Data concerning him/her and (2) must consent to it, either by validating it by means of a click or by ticking a box, as part of the information and consent notice at the time of the collection of their Personal Data via the newsletter registration or via the contact form.
- Connection Data
SPL Occitanie Events also collects the IP address and cookies when the User visits and browses the Site.
Purposes of processing
The User is informed that their Personal Data are subject to computer processing that is kept up to date and operated under the responsibility of the Company acting as Data Controller for the following purposes/services (hereinafter referred to as the “Purposes/Services”):
- contact with the User;
- the measurement of the display of advertisements on the website
- the production of aggregated statistics and research reports that help improve algorithms, measure and understand how the Services are used, and beyond that, help develop new products, services or functionalities.
Personal Data will only be used to the extent that it is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes and Services. These processing operations relating to the Personal Identification Data do not meet any regulatory requirements but are necessary for the execution and management of the contractual relationship, to process the User’s requests or to carry out the Services.
Recipient of processing
The information and Personal Data collected and processed by the Company are strictly intended for the Company, its subcontractors, partners and service providers, their employees, specifically authorised in strict compliance with the aforementioned purposes and, finally, for the judicial and/or administrative authorities.
The Company may communicate User Personal Data to its subcontractors (including its partners) for the purpose of processing User requests, including commercial companies for the performance of statistical studies to analyse the use of the facilities and services in the Hall and User preferences in order to improve the Services.
Subcontractors are obliged to respect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data that may be communicated to them and to use them only in the performance of their subcontracting or service provision mission.
The Company does not transfer Personal Data outside the European Union.
The Company guarantees that the Personal Data of Users will not be disclosed to any unauthorised third party without the consent of the person concerned.
The Company does not market or rent User’s Personal Data to third parties.
Under special circumstances, the Company may disclose the Personal Data when required by the competent judicial and administrative authorities.
Storage of Personal Data
The Personal Data kept by SPL Occitanie Events for a period not exceeding the duration strictly necessary to achieve the Purposes for which they were collected and referred to above, and in any event, may not be kept:
- more than thirty (30) days following the exercise of the User’s rights, and in particular the User’s request to the Company for the deletion or transfer of Personal Data;
- more than three (3) years beyond the commercial relationship with the User for Personal Data and a maximum of three (3) years following the User’s last contact with the Company;
At the end of these periods, the Personal Data will be deleted.
Rights of the User
The User has the rights listed below:
- a right of access, i.e. to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller that the Personal Data relating to them is or is not being processed and, when it is processed, access to the said Personal Data, as well as various information including the Purposes of the processing, the category of Personal Data relating to them, the recipient(s) of the Personal Data, etc. ;
- the right to rectify Personal Data that is incorrect, incomplete, out of date or ambiguous, or whose collection and processing is prohibited;
- the right to object to the processing of Personal Data by the Data Controller or to the transfer of Personal Data, unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons that prevail over the interests of the User;
- the right to the deletion of Personal Data pertaining to the User;
- a right to portability and recovery of Personal Data allowing the User to receive the Personal Data they have transmitted to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller, without the Company to which the Personal Data was initially communicated being able to prevent this;
If the User wishes to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, the User may address their request to the Data Protection Officer by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com or by post, to the attention of the Data Protection Officer at the following address:
SPL OCCITANIE EVENTS- PARC DES EXPOSITIONS DE MONTPELLIER ET SUD DE FRANCE ARENA – Route de la Foire – 34470 Pérols- France.
Personal Data security
The Company adopts sufficient, adequate and appropriate security measures to guarantee the security of Personal Data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties. These measures include, in particular, the implementation of :
- Protection of servers storing Personal Data by firewalls, anti-spam and anti-virus filters;
- Encryption of personal data using SSL protocol;
- Disclosure of a security breach, vulnerability or violation by the person concerned.
The Site is not intended for use by minors under the age of sixteen (16).
Our website uses a local session file (also known as a “cookie”, not stored once your browser window is closed) to facilitate browsing.
You can disable or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings in your browser. This can also be done automatically. If cookies are disabled for our website, the full range of functions on our website may no longer be accessible.
The Company may collect and process Personal Data for commercial prospecting purposes by sending electronic communications for direct sales or from its partners.
The User retains the possibility to oppose the collection and processing of his Personal Data for commercial prospecting purposes by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” links present in each newsletter sent by SPL Occitanie Events or by contacting the Personal Data Protection Correspondent, PARC DES EXPOSITIONS DE MONTPELLIER ET SUD DE FRANCE ARENA, Route de la Foire – 34470 Pérols, France or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a valid proof of identity.
Embedded content from other websites