Environmentally friendly, they help to preserve public health, ecosystems and renewable resources. Public transport involves an awareness on the part of all transport actors who must commit to sustainable development in order to reduce the impact of transport on the environment.
The EnerGaïa Forum joins this ambition by creating this year a space dedicated to the sector: the Sustainable Transport and Mobility Pavilion.
- Improving the technology of vehicles and all types of transport
- Develop the territory and the cities in terms of public transport
- Promote a partnership dynamic between professionals from different sectors of the sector
- Valorize concrete actions of regional actors
- To sensitize the actors and the consumers to adopt a way of life more respectful of the environment
The Sustainable Transport and Mobility Pavilion brings together all the actors involved in the Sustainable Transport approach and aims to :
- Inform professionals and elected officials about current and future issues
- Propose and present energy efficiency solutions for transport to professional visitors
EXHIBIT ON THE SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT AND MOBILITY PAVILION!
T : +33 (0)4 67 17 68 24
T : +33 (0)4 67 17 69 63